Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 09:09 AM   #336 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
If I remember correctly my boost tapers hard at the top end too. I spoke to Sasha about it way back when but can't remember his reason for why.
I want to try and figure this out now that I have the means to test and log the car properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMac88 View Post
I have a manual controller somewhere if you want it. I know the support sucks but I still think the evc6 is going to be the best bet. After trying the aem, blitz, and evc5 it's come the closest to levelling the boost and I still haven't really dived into the tuning software.

Considering our cars are basically identical if there is anything you want to look at on mine for comparison you're more then welcome. As far as I know I still have no lean issues on the top end.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
James,

I might take you up on that offer if I dont have one laying around and I agree the EVC6 was much better but when the controller **** the bed and they wanted me to purchase another full unit (instead of just purchasing the controller) it upset me so I decided to try another product lol. That said if I set the controller to 100% and still cant make boost up top then id suspect its not the controller at all. That curve was with a 40% initial duty then added on 40% more after a few seconds and she still tapered hard. That said when I was down in vegas and my boost controller failed I hit 25 psi with no issues, so I dont know.

As far as the fueling Lloyd has a theory about the rubber line degrading and plugging the internal filter, maybe my filter is just plugged in the tank, I have a new drop in coming or I might just bypass it entirely and put a inline filter in its place.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote