Thread: Clutch Combo
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 08:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YzGyz View Post
I have a 6 puck. It grabs hard every gear. You pretty much can't make a silky smooth shift from one gear to the other. I'm not new to driving standard cars. I have driven standard transmission for 16 years and 1000's of miles on many platforms and I still can;t make silky smooth shifts in my car. If you DD and don't plan to drag race much, get a full face. My car was built with dragging in mind so that's why I got it. If I have to ever replace my clutch/flywheel, I will get a twin disk.

YzGyz
Have you tried the RJM clutch pedal? From what people say about it, it could help. Just curious, I don't have one myself but its on the future mod list.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote