View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 10:34 PM   #69 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

I took off the boost ref line today, set my regulator to 55psi and its been working perfect. I think the added pressure was causing to much of a current draw and heating up my wiring. Ill know for sure when I finalize the tuning tomorrow hopefully. But even down to a 1/4 tank she would only drop to about 52psi under wot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSS370z View Post
My car is doing something similar but when it seat overnight. When i turn the car cold it struggles for 4-5 seconds on the 1st try. Ones the car heat up no matter how many times i start the car during the day it fires right up. I upgraded the walbro 255 to a aeromotive 340 and 1000cc injectors. Before that i never had any problem before the upgrades.
I think you might have one of the issues I was having. Do you have a way to watch fuel pressure? If you do, turn the key on let the system pressure up then kill the fuel pump and watch the pressure, it should slowly bleed. If it dumps all at once then you know you have a internal leak inside the basket. That said if you have a return type system a good practice is to turn the key on, wait 2-3 seconds for the pump to build up pressure then crank. If you go straight to cranking you have to wait for the pump to work up the pressure. Alternatively it could be tuning, in ECUtek there is fuel tables for cranking that may have to be adjusted. That said if your tuner dialed in the injectors correctly they they shouldnt have to touch them, I didnt but I am only at 750s.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote