View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 08:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Hi, wife and I are contemplating on the car below:

2013 Nissan 370Z Touring in San Diego, CA- 12854672 at carmax.com

For this particular car, Carmax has listed it as non transferable. I've spoken to the store in question as well as my local store. For now, I can't even pay shipping sight unseen if I wanted to.

Wife loves her a 370Z, and only wants a specific combo of 2013 or newer, 7at, blue, sport + touring (with Nav), white or persimmon interior.

I am asking for local members' help. If anybody is in the San Diego area, and has free time, could you take a look at the car for me? I would like to know the physical condition of the car. Scratches, level of swirl marks, wear/tear/scuff marks in the interior, funny noise that shouldn't be there, steering feeling loose...any observation is appreciated.

The Carmax in question is 7766 Balboa Ave, San Diego, CA 92111.

Ok I'm here now, anything. You want to ask? I'm pretending I'm buying the car so idk what to say exactly hahaha. Any info you'd like me to give? Or questions to ask?
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote