View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 07:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv129 View Post
Oh nice! Thanks in advance.

Cosmetically, I would like to know of the scratches. How bad are the swirl marks. I usually run my hand through the bottom of the front bumper to see how bad the front lip got bottomed out.

Mechanically, I would say just compare to your 370z experience, any feel or sound that's different or unusual. Steering should feel right at this mileage.

Interior wise, with that leather and alcantara material, I wanna know how dirty the door handles are, especially the driver side. I always look at the kick plates and areas where the left foot easily scratches or kicks. The wear and tear on the steering wheel...really just little things, try to gauge of previous owner was an enthusiast, anal type, or just regular user.

Much appreciated

Alrighty! I shall, haha I'm on my way now after I wash mine X) lol I'll take some pics and a shirt vid. I'll upload once I'm home due to data usage..
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote