View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 01:59 PM   #1743 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA370z View Post
I bet that continues into the next one especially if the car pushes the $60k price range.
if it continues as is with a higher price point they are shooting themselves in the foot. that or driving people towards a Q50/60.

I would happily take my money elsewhere where things like good brakes and interior options are standard.

the fact that they have a stripped out cheap version hurts the rest of it since they changed over all the options to not be able to have both.

all it really did was force people who wanted both to bump up to a nismo tech which is the highest priced version.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote