View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 07:48 AM   #268 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jax4557 View Post
I joined the family today! I cant wait for this.

I think I am going to go with the SCG-1 to control boost and also for the built in AFR fail safe. What other gauges do you guys recommend and models? I need (want) ethanol content, fuel pressure, oil pressure/temp.

Is there any way to have a gauge confirm scavenge pump operation/failure? It does not carry pressure on either side?
The scavenge pump...honestly should be the least of your worries. Things are bulletproof.

After speaking with Jason, I've considered the SCG-1 as well with multi functions.

After doing some digging, your A/F is your #1 priority that you want in a visable place for "on the go", ethanol content really being lower more for when you swap tunes and randomly want to know how quality the fuel was you added.

I'll be running Jason's(Galeforce) his center pod with mounted Ethenol content gauge and boost controller, and running his single pod with A/F ratio.

I would also recommend if not running a fuel pressure gauge to add Phunk's under your hood.
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote