View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 08:57 AM   #1715 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
I got a bottle of bourbon I'd be willing to share.

you know the way to my heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA370z View Post
Now "if" I could ever come across a used one in the $60-70K range then it's totally doable. (I haven't been looking very hard)

The 2015 was the first one that I had ever seen in person in this area. I was beginning to think that they were just a myth like Bigfoot before Saturday. I was shocked to just see it in person. I even had to geek out and touch it and yes even sit in it.
I don't see them often just everyday driving aside from the 2 guys who live by me.

but I go to cars and coffee there are around 10-15 of them including a Nismo GTR.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote