View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 08:49 AM   #120 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousClam View Post
hmmmm.... I'm gonna have to look into these. Might use some velcro or dual lock to stop the float
I think if you are looking for that level of detail, you might be happier reupholstering with a kit from leatherseats.com or the like. These covers look and fit remarkably well for covers, but they're still covers. For example, you can't tuck them over the drivers side reclining level (at least, on my car I couldn't) so it is loose there and that kind of thing may drive you nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barncobob View Post
anyone has an upholstery shop do install, how much $
I did the install myself in a about 3 hours total and much of that was just me trying to figure out how to get it to fit the best. I could do them in under an hour now. I think an upholstery shop would be over kill, but they could probably do it in an hour or less... but really its easy enough you should consider just putting them on yourself. They're still just seat covers =)

One thing I am really digging about them is the seats now have a large pocket on the back. The Z needs as much storage space as it can get.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote