View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 09:43 PM   #53 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Try bypassing your internal filter. Ditch the 180 bend and go straight up and out. See if that solves your problem. If so, its either clogged filter or still leaking at the o-rings. You can add a good external filter under the car if needed. Dont run it very long without a filter, its not an approved configuration for the injectors health... but should be fine for a test.
It could very well still be leaking at the orings, everytime I pull it apart I find what I assume to be oring rubber in the basket. Maybe I am just asking for to much pressure and when it gets hot and the orings get soft it blows them out.

Hard part is in order to bypass that filter I will have to cut that factory line and replace it with fuel hose which means going back to the stock configuration could be an issue.

Would you entertain the idea of building me a basket with the required mods?
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote