View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 09:02 PM   #51 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Back to having issues while on the dyno.. I just cant win with this mess.

Ive checked everything, while cold the system is fine, as it heats up the pressure drops to levels that cause lean conditions under WOT. I have started looking to see what the GTR guys are doing.

Something has to be wrong with my intank setup, I mean no one else has any issues at all. Charles, would you entertain me purchasing a new basket with all the mods done by you so that would rule out anything wrong with my intank setup.

I checked my leak down pressure and the car has no issues holding pressure after the pump is unplugged now, which rules out internal leaks I would think. I did hit ~500rwhp on the dyno before the car started to act up. so that is a plus but had to stop afterwords because she started really leaning out.

Ughhhh.
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote