View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 06:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wymoteeZ View Post
Before the install, I did read where people were making U-shaped metal pieces to block air. My kit came with a Heavy Gauge Steel piece that bolts to the underside of the bumper & Z-bends down & back to route air below the filters. Airflow is not hitting on the side of the filters, but I am willing to eliminate any problem areas.
see 2 pictures of my shield
I guess the front end is coming off this weekend.
And then is it a shield attached to the bumper that 'semi-tightly' wraps both filters ?? (top & Bottom) ??

I understand Nissan throwing a Trouble Code, but disabling the vehicle seems dangerous to me.
Of course, I have modified said vehicle, so my heirs owning Nissan any time soon seems unlikely.
[IMG][/IMG]
That looks good, that's probably not your problem.
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote