View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 09:05 PM   #115 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvboy View Post
I got mine in finally,took me 3 hours to install taking my time.I pulled the seats out right from the start,glad I did as I really can't see how you can do a proper job of it with them still in the car.The grey looks a little more pronounced in the pics due to the flash,in reality its more subtle,which I like.Overall the look,feel and quality of these covers exceeded my expectations,now we will have to see how they stand the test of time.......

Did you have any trouble tucking the cover over the drivers side recline lever? Yours looks really tight but mine is a little loose right there... Just installed today! Super happy with them.. got black/red like the OP.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote