View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #41 (permalink)
FERRARI
Enthusiast Member

Drives: PERFECTION
FERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond reputeFERRARI has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FERRARI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaman370z View Post
Oh and to those that are wondering how the young guys are getting their cars... It's called FINANCING. And everyone wonders why our fake economy (credit this, credit that) is falling on its face?

Anyway, with that aside, those guys work hard for what they want. Hats off especially to those that save up and pay in CASH. Not many people their age have that kind of discipline.
FINANCING is great.... ......but in the 70's when some of us were your age......that was not an option......Jimmy Carter was president and interest rates were 21%........now go figure the payments on your car with those rates........now please dont take that the wrong way.....I am an old fart just trying to put some perspective on the financing option here...ok?
and I am sure the young guys work hard....and my hat comes off to them......at least they have their priorities in the right place......and they sure do know what kind of car to go in debt for....now dont they.......?

Last edited by FERRARI; 02-23-2009 at 04:04 PM.
FERRARI is offline   Reply With Quote