View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 10:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1gitman View Post
First off let me start by saying my Z is not even 2 weeks old and loving it!!! 2016 Base, AT, Pearl White.

With that being said, the base audio system IS pretty pathetic. What I would ultimately like to do is a vertical ipad install. Untill then I would be just as happy with an amp, new speakers and added sub.

Does anyone know if amps exist that have built in Bluetooth and compatible with iPhone & iPad? I've seen some that have their own Bluetooth remote but that isn't necessarily what I'm looking for. I never use AM/FM/CD so I'm fine with losing that radio function. I just want power & volume. My intent is when eventually do the ipad install that I only need to provide it power. same with using phone, I just want to provide power to it.
If bluetooth is all you're after, iSimple makes a module that'll plug into the aux port of the factory headunit (or in line with the radio plug) and will give you bluetooth in the car. I've installed it in a few cars and it's really not bad
DeliriousClam is offline   Reply With Quote