View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 12:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Car doesn't have an inline fuel filter. For this car, regular treatment with a quality fuel system cleaner is a good idea.

I've noticed the air boxes tend to pick up odd stuff, might not be a bad idea to replace air filters and clean out the box.

Yeah I see your logic brother I thought the same exact thing when I used a "powerful/concentrated full fuel system cleaner" in combination with an oil treatment that goes hand in hand with the fuel cleaner. And we'll after using it that's when I began to have issues with my car starting up :/. In summary, I believe the cleaner caused my pump or filter to fail/clog. So honestly I'm a little iffy about using "good quality/concentrated cleaners . I do agree with you on the air boxes though I've seen more dirt in those that I'd can comfortably tolerate but I guess that's just how these cars are.

Again, I've noticed this problem slightly goes away when I clean my MAF sensors. But I still have issues when I want to accelerate full speed I lose power at 3500 RPMs EVERY time EVERY gear.
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote