View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 01:25 PM   #1666 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute
Default $60K for next new Z35?

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
you guys sure do get worked up by some guy. he keeps coming back because he's getting fed. he doesn't like the z, wooptie doo it's not the end of the world. and stop with the cussing i'm at work damn it

Cmon man you know this is my fun time so let it be. I didn't even get to wife or mom comments yet. That's when the real fun starts

Edit: I'll stick to mom jokes. We know this fuckin homo doesn't have a wife lol or he did and she offed herself after dealing with him.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote