View Single Post
Old 03-26-2016, 02:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paralegal0907 View Post
I have a 2010 370Z Roadster, Auto, with 44,000 miles. I have been having a problem with the car almost stalling out, then catching, for almost six months now. It has actually shut off several times. I have taken it to the dealer three times and they can't get it to do it, so they can't fix it. Any suggestions on what I can tell the dealer, other than clean the throttle bodies, they say they are clean? I even wrote to Nissan USA this morning in hopes that they know about the problem and can advise. Thanks, Amy

Try to reprogram your idle. It's kind of easy to do your self or tell the dealer to do it. It could help at least a little in the mean time. Or get a tune since this could be the fuel air mixture having issues.
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote