View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 01:56 PM   #26 (permalink)
schrute
Track Member

Drives: my z every day
schrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura aboutschrute has a spectacular aura about

Here's a thought - put the money they are asking for this warranty into an interest earning account. Don't touch it unless you have a non-maintenance expense come up with your Z (IOW, something you would have expected this warranty to cover). If you end up spending all or more of the account balance in the period of time or mileage the warranty covered you will be the exception, not the rule. These warranties are designed to add additional revenue for everyone on the other side of the transaction, then positioned as a benefit to you. Buy your own "warranty" coverage with the savings account and more than likely (much more than likely) you will have money left over at the end of the warranty term to buy some nice presents for your Z. Also, you will decide when your "warranty" is going to cover a repair. My

second skin | mr works | fast intentions | ssr | eibach | hotchkis | spc | toyo | bluebatmobile | v-led | jwt | ventureshield | tinted tails
schrute is offline   Reply With Quote