View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 03:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
SeeyaBud86
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 PW 370z 6MT
SeeyaBud86 is on a distinguished road
Default 2009 Sport Package Rays painted satin black

Hi all. I am selling my OEM sport package rays. I had them painted satin black ~7 years ago (mind blowing). They have been sitting in boxes since. I thought once I moved to a cooler climate that I was going to need them for the winter, but I don't. I also have the stock lugs so if you need them you can have 'em.

They are in very good shape. I took them off the car at ~15k miles because I ordered Volks. Only two of the wheels have minor scratches on them. I have attached pictures of those (see pictures 6 & 7). Other than that, they are pristine. Three of the wheels have the TPMS sensor still on them.

The individual that I had paint them does custom work on high end cars and he painted the inside of the wheels matte so they won't show scratches as easily. They look great on the car and I have put up a picture so you can see how they looked when I had them on.

Here is the post I originally made in 2009 when I had them painted: Black Stock Sport Package Rims

You can find more pictures of them in my albums in my profile.

I am asking $1400 OBO. ***PRICE DROP - $500 + SHIPPING ----> I need these to go ASAP, PM me with offer.

EDIT -- SALE PENDING 6/28/16

(the wheel in pic #7 is just dusty )

How it looked on car

Last edited by SeeyaBud86; 07-28-2016 at 03:07 PM. Reason: price drop
SeeyaBud86 is offline   Reply With Quote