View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 10:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Wonka2581
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MY WIFE CRAZY....
Wonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond reputeWonka2581 has a reputation beyond repute

Well here's my $0.02

I have Sport Line TE.6 wheels.. And absolutely love them!

Yes they look like Volks and are forged! "Almost" the same thing as the Volks without the price tag.

I asked my self when I was looking to buy wheels.. What if I hit a pot hole and damage the wheel. Here in Chattanooga TN. The roads are shi* and they do absolutely nothing to fix them..

If I were to damage a 1k wheel I would be sick to my stomach.. So I did my research and found these.. Well with the money..

And for all the die hard haters.. "Oh you don't have authentic wheels, your car is junk"

Got news for you, it's my car I built it the way I wanted it. If you want to pay for it then I'll run the wheels that you want / approve of.. Till then (GTFO--->)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk