View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 11:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermithrax View Post
Got in the car this morning and noticed that my clutch pedal is much softer for the first half of it's travel than it was before. Once it hits the engagement point, it is the normal stiffness. I do have the lighter helper spring installed, so it is very noticeable. Any ideas what could be causing this? I haven't had my clutch fluid checked in a while could that be it? If it's low do I just replace it, is there a special type of fluid I need?

DOT 3 brake fluid is ok, just saying but they do sell special fluid for the clutch if you're interested. DOT4 is also ok. Yes just refill the reservoir if it's low. If it's full and you have that problem then yeah csc might be going out which is normal for our cars. I'd suggest buying the csc elimination kit from Z1 if you get it fixed. Believe me you'll want that elimination kit unless you want fireplace your csc every couple of months or years hahah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote