View Single Post
Old 03-06-2016, 03:47 PM   #51 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dragonbreaths Z build

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanZ View Post
Ish...after catching up and digging, I now see why this motor went :-\ The car definitely should not have been continued to be driven with these A/F ratios. Even under mild boost, you would completely be leaning the car out which is the #1 reason these motors tend to go w/ forced induction.

The lean issues were only under very light load and between 2k-2500 rpms. Light load meaning literally barely pressing the pedal. Under WOT the tune was spot on. I also got those issues resolved after ZDayZ last May as well. Under boost it was actually running on the rich side to ensure that I wouldn't teeter the line of rich/lean.

Last edited by zguynate; 03-06-2016 at 03:51 PM.
zguynate is offline   Reply With Quote