View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 06:40 PM   #1474 (permalink)
HulaGirl
Track Member

Drives: 370Z Base Man Pearl
HulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BboyZ View Post
MY 2016 nismo had CSC failure last month with 2700 on it. Took to the dealer, and service said, they need to look at it to see if it cover. I raised my voice to the service manager saying " I bought the car 6 months ago and it only has 2700 miles, and you are telling you are not sure if it cover?".

After, car was covered, "THEY should". Now I said I need a loan car as I cannot drive the car and need to go to work. At first the same service manager, told me that the loan car is not cover and will need to pay for it. I said if the car has issue and its a MFG defect and not drivable, you guy need to provide me a car loan. Eventually the head of the service come out and provide me the car loan.

Grrrrrh! Can't believe those initial responses . Customer service is on a respirator these days.