View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 05:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bshields22 View Post
Yes, easy is probably the wrong word to use lol. this is my 3rd or 4th visit to ACS and my best so far was 2:08. I think the 2 main areas of improvement i have are breaking later, and getting on the gas faster out of the turns. I keep VCS on though because one time i didn't and i hit that gas too early and spun. kind of nervous now to take it off.

I take the bank at about 110mph, what do you usually take that at?
Not a bad time at all, you have the FI TT kit though right? That much power on tap can make the car really tail happy lol

Coming into the bank i was probably somewhere between 135 and 141 mph. By the time i dropped down to the apex I'm still above 100mph, not sure exactly how much but after i hit that apex im back on the gas close to WOT.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |

Last edited by Eagle; 03-01-2016 at 05:13 PM.
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote