View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 10:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by schellingr View Post
Quick question guys,

On the door Jam, it says 35 PSI on four corners on stock tires.

1) Does it need other PSI settings when you change to a different tire set, lets say Potenza's S04s?

2) Is the PSI tire specific?

I recently got them installed and they put 38 PSI on the rear and wanted to check with you guys if that's OK or should I decrease the PSI to 35 as stated in the Manual?
typically tire shops just throw air in to get you out. mine were anywhere frome 32-39 last time i got my tires swapped lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote