View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 10:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
takimbe
Base Member

Drives: 09' PG 370Z w/SP
takimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond reputetakimbe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to takimbe Send a message via Yahoo to takimbe

Surf City Nissan
17331 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

I dealt with a guy named Oleg Lana via email. Heres a revised version of the email I sent him:

I am looking for a black/black or Blue/Black BASE 7AT (no touring), with sports package, kick plates, splash guards, and floor mats. We are both looking to get a profit/good deal, and I want to be up front as possible, so I am proposing that you take the price YOU pay for the car I want (not invoice, definitely not sticker), add 4% profit for you, and let me know the number you come up with. Add 695 delivery charge, 7.75% tax, 320 licensing, titles, fees, and then give me a bottom line out the door price.

I can tell you right now that I won't entertain anything over XX,XXX flat (thats with TTL), as that's the offer on the table right now.
takimbe is offline   Reply With Quote