View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 02:42 PM   #23 (permalink)
Joe@ZSpeed
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Nissan
Joe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeJoe@ZSpeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Sorry to hear about your problems, OP. You're fuckin right about Nissan, that's for sure I consider myself lucky that I got 50K out of my CSC without issue before took a precautionary measure and replaced the OEM slave with an aftermarket solution.

Please take your new clutch system and drive the hell out of it knowing that you won't have issues with the slave and the master is only $100 and easy to change out

Good call!! Sad that so many shops deserve this much distrust.

You haven't come out with a master, right? Have you made any progress on one in recent years? Simple yes or no answer is fine - I don't want to derail this guy's thread too much
No

Phone 937-506-7224
E-Mail Sales@Zspeed.com

www.ZSPEED.com
Joe@ZSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote