View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 01:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASHJON View Post
A tuner who knows his stuff helps tremendously. Also, I'm a 7AT with paddle shifter Trans too. As well as it was a 4th gear pull. Tuned on EcuTek and the dyno under aload will produce the same numbers in 3rd or 5th as it did 4th. Feel free to contact Erich at PREracing in Portland,OR.
there's many tuners all with a ton of experience who still only get to 330-340whp with the same mods minus the e85 and spray that you claim wasnt used.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote