View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 09:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

You're going to be over paying. The car was declared total loss. Was the hit on the front? You're going to have engine trouble for sure sooner than later.

Engine rebuilt? Begs the question, is the car going to handle any mods you may plan on doing? Furthermore, how long will it go before it needs to be majorly fixed.

No warranties? You're walking into a mine field.

Feel like selling it? You're going to have to rip your self off if you want to resell it.

Brother, this is NOT what you want to hear, I know that! And I'm sorry but honestly these people are really trying to help ya out. Don't do it, you can get a whole lot better for just a little more or a just a little older of a model. That's it. Much love man. May the force be with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote