View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 09:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

I personally wouldn't because for like maybe $8k more you'll get a brand new one with no issues and it'll be clean titled so you'll never have issues with trying to sell it AND if there is a problem with the car it's self then you're not gonna e wondering what the hell it is and you won't be blaming it on the fact that it's salvage and the car will probably last you a lot longer too. From self experience on buying salvage and used cars I'd say save your money and get a new one haha though the miles are nice and low. I have 113,400k miles on mine, clean title, 40th anniversary, weather and sport package and I still owe $18k+. So idk man you analyze it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote