View Single Post
Old 02-26-2016, 11:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Bshields22
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Black 370Z-R
Bshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrizzo53 View Post
So I will be going in for my tune tomorrow morning (jdsmotoring in keyport NJ 9 am) if anyone wants to also see what goes on. Anyways with the invidia cb, berk resonated TP, k&n SR intakes... how noticeable was your power when you tuned it? Did the exhaust note change? What maps did you do in you 7 speed auto? Real excited to get this done
Congratz on getting the tune done. Out of curiosity, why are you going with upRev instead of EcuTek?

I'll try to help as much as I can however I did all my mods with a tune at the same time so i cant compare and contrast mods pre/post tune. However the biggest changes i noticed was throttle response, if they tune that part of course. Although you cant feel the change, the A:F ratio was tweaked which you could only tell on the dyno.

I have 4 MAPS 2 with aggressive 91 octane, one with adjustable traction control the other with factory traction control

and the other 2 are conservative 91 with the same traction control set up as the first 2. Being able to adjust the sensitivity of the traction control is nice.

Also the fans come on earlier to help cool the engine/oil. Thats about as much that is worth mentioning. This is of course with EcuTek. Not familiar with upRev that much

I have a 7AT too btw. Stillen CAI, FI CBE 18" res and EcuTek
308 rwhp | 252 rwtq | Fast Intentions CBE 18" Res | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | EcuTek Tune | Stoptech Slotted Rotors and Sport Pads | KW V3 Coilovers | SPL Upper Control Arms & Lower Rear Arms | Seibon CF TS Hood | Vossen CVT | SPC Toe bolts
Bshields22 is offline   Reply With Quote