View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 01:34 PM   #180 (permalink)
Ryan @ RJM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' G37S Coupe
Ryan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to allRyan @ RJM is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
Thanks a lot for the replies, Ryan.. Excellent customer service (and I'm not even a customer yet!). I sent you a couple more emails =)

Edit: Already in touch with my mechanic (I have no time to work on the car right now =/ ) and he is ordering a new CMC. Going skiing this weekend so I'll have the CMC replaced next week! (Ordered a ZSpeed stainless clutch line to go with it..might as well)

Hopefully that is the issue.
Jay, you're very welcome. Emails replied.
I think that's exactly what it needs to get your new clutch setup working properly and the new clutch line is a nice addition as well

Home of the A.F.P. Upgraded Clutch Pedal System. Smoother Launches, Smoother Shifts & Improved Clutch Control Like No Other Pedal Mod You've Experianced Before Guaranteed!
Visit www.RJMPerformance.com or Email Ryan@RJMPerformance.com Also Don't Forget to Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RJM-Performance
Ryan @ RJM is offline   Reply With Quote