View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 05:00 PM   #31 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcosta79 View Post
From what I've been able to discern (please correct me where I am wrong or if I am missing something), here are the pros and cons of each kit:

Fast Intentions - Pros
* High quality kit
* Supports big power
* Excellent fit and finish
* Excellent reputation and proven reliability of kit

Fast Intentions - Cons
* Long lead times
* Poor dealer network (Jotech says they won't give them dealer pricing on a kit)

AAM - Pros
* High quality kit
* Supports big power
* Excellent fit and finish
* No modifications needed to install (Is this the same with the FI kit?)
* Maintains OEM easy access to change oil and filter (Is this the same with the FI kit?)
* Kits in stock
* Established dealer network

AAM - Cons
* New kit so reliability still needs to be proven

Is there anything else I'm missing?

From what I can put together, I can get the same or similar quality with the AAM kit without having to wait for the kit to be built and with a better dealer network. Is this correct or am I missing something?

Also, does the FI kit keep the OEM oil filter locations so that one can still easily change your own oil?

Thanks in advance!
Thank you for the thread. Great questions and I feel that you have narrowed it own to your two best choices for twin turbo options. I've read through both pages and the members have spoken. They have all given you great feedback.

I want to nip one thing in the bud right away. We do not have a "poor" dealer network. Daelen from MA Motorsports said it best. We logistically do not like our certified installers overlapping. It's out of respect for their business and territory. A lot of businesses still rely on their local markets. We have a great dealer network! It can always stand to grow and get bigger. Jotech did reach out. We spoke multiple times about selling to them. I never told them that I wouldn't sell to them. They chose not to purchase from us! Out of respect, I won't air as to why.

Currently our closest certified installer to you is in Austin, TX. JMS Racing is one of our first and these guys get it right! They know their stuff and cover a wide range of specialty. Not just Z's.

As for our lead times, everything is built here in house or state side. It takes time and we are very meticulous about what we do.

Please feel free to reach out to us directly. We can discuss options and and answer any questions that you have.

Thank you
-Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"

Last edited by F.I. Inc.; 02-22-2016 at 05:41 PM.
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote