View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 05:24 PM   #3399 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedsammy View Post
I FINALLY FINISHED READING ALL 227 PAGES OF THIS THREAD. Only took me like a month of reading in between work projects.

I just want to say, what a read it has been...and what a ridiculous vehicle you drive my friend. I am truly impressed. I felt MAD amounts of jealousy throughout my entire read.

Keep up the good work!
Mr. Gales commitment to his passion is commendable and to that end when his car was put on display in Pomona last year at prominent car show a number of us traveled from all over the country to share in his experience and admire his creation. It was one of my best cherished memories since joining the forum.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote