View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 12:24 AM   #199 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankely View Post
Can you provide some pictures? how about some pictures of the console and installation? Please.
We shipped around 17-18 kits but not everyone has posted pics or reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurahn View Post
There are a few pictures in carbonsignal's instagram. There's one with the oem nav. It's a dark picture though. Hope this helps.
Yes that kit no 2, guy did post some pics,

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanamerra View Post
Was going to order but last time i heard from CarbonSignal in January they said they were waiting on getting more screens. Where to to do the electrical hook up is my main concern. Tonythetiger where do you do your electrical connect?
People has been using audio power output

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankely View Post
that's the problem aside from their install, there is little more information on this. There is another install floating around in the forum but the screen looks crooked. It doesn't help hurahn, I think what some people are looking for is pictures, comments, and/or complaints from other members who acquired the kit.
lets see if people post more reviews some pics are here

Carbonsignal GTR Style Gauge Pack

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote