View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 09:28 AM   #48 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like the new version has an improved locking system. The original works fine but the new system is better. Still love my QuickJack.

Nice to know that you don't have to do the teflon tape now with the pre-assembled connectors.

Another thing I have done is to put some black electrical tape on the body rails at the lift points. This makes setting up the lifts super quick and easy. I put the tape on all of my cars and it is a real time saver.

For those of you that don't (yet) own the QuickJack system, the lifting blocks sit in a tray area on the lifts so that they have some adjust ability to their position.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote