View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 11:31 PM   #3393 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilusi View Post
Love what you have done to your car! Amazing! I especially love that shot with the water poured on your car!!

I wanted to ask you how the car feels in terms of ride quality going from 19's to 20's, whilst you were still on coilovers?

I really love the G25's, but the offset i want only come in 20's. I am concerned with 20's and running 25 or 30 profile tyres will make the ride harsh. Your opinion/advice would be much appreciated since you are running a similar set up. Thanks!!
I didn't notice much change in ride quality going from 19" to 20". One thing to note, you have more tire choices if you stay with 19".