Thread: new member here
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 06:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice eater View Post
i totaled my tc by being stupid, and i learned my lesson in a very hard way. lets leave it at that...

as for the insurance, there is no way in hell the car is going in my name...the tc wasn't even...i just give my parents the money for the car payments and the insurance.
Hope you got some nice parents, because you probably jacked their insurance totaling out the tC, and its illegal for them to NOT have you on their policy...SO, getting a 370 will probably shoot it through the roof.

With a name like rice eater though...well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now :-p.

If you TRULY want a Z, then I'd recommend parting out for tC and getting a POS daily driver. I had a 91 Dodge Daytona that I bought for $350 and it lasted me 3 years with almost 0 maintenance, and dirt cheap insurance. Your parents (read, their insurance policy) will love you, and you'll save beaucoup bucks.