View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 04:45 PM   #155 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc_416 View Post
In my old Honda (yes Honda) without a return system, the last two cylinder's on the engine would get less fuel; that is why I was considering this. Is this true for the vq? Also I do want to bring the kit to 7200 rpm and I don't want be to lean up top or have a problem. So am I looking to much into this? I did want to shoot for 500-550. The shop I will be at has a mustang dyno and it reads kind of low. For reference I posted two dynos a few weeks back. Thanks man.
I'm running the stock returnless fuel system. Only changes I've made in fuel are the ones provided by Sasha (pump/injectors/relay). Going with a S1 isn't a bad idea and I'm leaning that way when I go E85. I'm currently running 510whp on 93oct and I monitor my fuel pressure all the time and it never dips even full load.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote