View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 09:30 AM   #1468 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mults View Post
@Imperial: If you didn't have the extended warranty, what would the costs have been to replace? My extended warranty expires in June of this year and I am considering extending it for another 4-5 years. I want to weigh the price of the warranty against the cost of the CSC if it fails. I only have 25K on my 2010 40th and I may want to do a preemptive strike before it POSSIBLY fails.

Of course the extended warranty will cover other items, but the CSC seems to be high on the list of failures...

Please view previous message, I'd also just recommend that you buy the csc elimination kit from Z1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote