View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 04:10 PM   #5196 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barncobob View Post
I dunno my 16 Sport has "ANC" active noise cancellation, something to do with the Bose system, this is in th eNissan sales literature,,i only drove it the one day, sure sounded better to me(wishful thinking perhaps) im gonna leave it unhooked for awhile.....
That explains why you hear a difference in the sound with it unplugged. The active noise cancellation is trying to get rid of that beautiful TDX exhaust music. You might want to see if the noise cancellation "feature" can be turned off. Basically what they do is reproduce the sound they hear in reverse phase so it cancels out unwanted noise. You should be able to turn it off.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote