View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 05:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBoneStck View Post
So are you being honest by telling the Gov you broke the law by modding your vehicle? It goes both ways. I broke the law by modding mine according to my state and fed laws. We all are hiding something. Just don't jump to conclusions!

Yeah I know emission laws. Which deals with intake and exhaust mostly. But literally by regulating emissions they regulate everything because everything in the car revolves precisely around that. And I get your point too, I know we're not perfect and that we're all corrupt to some degree. I'm not arrogant, but I am passionate and I push it far because usually people will begin to forget or ignore what's going on. Sometimes you have to push a little more or expand something just so people can actually pay attention to an issue that may not be major at the present moment but will become big in due time. Idk that's my feelings haha. Either way, power to the people and freedom gents :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk