View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 01:09 PM   #142 (permalink)
neveucd
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z TT
neveucd is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to neveucd Send a message via MSN to neveucd Send a message via Yahoo to neveucd Send a message via Skype™ to neveucd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetiger View Post
A quick update on my order, I finally received my order however my front bumper was damaged from shipping. I requested another bumper but havnt heard anything from them. I really want my money back , honest truth areojacket just sucks with customer service

I thought you got your Amuse bumper back in December! Did you just barely get around to checking it or did you reject the shipment back then or something else? This is exactly what happened to me, and it took them another 2-3 months to send another one. If you are still within the PayPal window, file a claim to escalate the issue asap. It will put them on notice, and PayPal will only give them a limited time to respond before deducting funds from their account. Email AJ pictures of the damage and keep record of all conversations. Spam their Facebook, email and PayPal with messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk