View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 11:10 AM   #29 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAMotorsports View Post
I know what these guys are all saying, and part of me knows they are right.

But, at that same time. If you feel like you have the self restraint (Many dont) these cars at 400-450 are still AMAZING, and on a conservative tune will run for a very long time.
No thy self...I don't have any restaint when it comes to my ride. Hell, I have 55 gallon drum of e85 in my garage and I drive 110 miles one way with six 5 gallon cans twice a month to get e85 and keep the drum full so I don't have burn 91 octane. Daleane is right, 400 to 450 will be a lot of fun no doubt but nowing you can have more and be safe too with little to additional cost...well good luck with that.

Also, if you decide I like the advise above, buy the supporting mods first then if you got to back out it doesn't hurt as bad. But regardless of if you do all right now, in steps or later...don't try and do it on the cheap. Build it right you won't have to suffer through what most the folks here are warning about.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote