View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 01:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

The problem seems to be that you got AT over MT haha if what you are referring to is that little glitch with the rpm where it kind of like falls a little, I'm thinking its just the computer shifting lag. Essentially your demand is faster than its processing OR I'm also thinking its a sudden loss of power either due to high temp air getting in the engine, or lack of fuel in the chamber, or some other reason. I mean it's hard to work with but things like this would happen with my last car and this car.

I would shift into 2nd and suddenly the car would like lose power and feel very sluggish and forced. Also have an oil change done using royal purple I've tried other stuff other than RP and I'm not happy with temp limits, viscosity and performance in high temperatures haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote