View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 09:25 PM   #274 (permalink)
FairladyZ40th
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th 6MT
FairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ40th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix0121 View Post

I like its rareness.

What do you like most?

Design, performance, gas mileage, history, performance-to-price ratio or brand name (Nissan or Z) .. etc ??

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Yeah I think it's rare because most people underestimate them usually you got dude thinking they have a better car just because it's a huge V8 with stupid milage and some extra power haha. They fail to see that they have an insane of extra weight and dimension. V8s are hella sluggish and over rated haha yes I'm hating, yes I'm ranting, yes I have a vendetta against V8 sport cars, though I do appreciate them. It's the misconception people have that just gets to me...

But I think I like the fact that the Z kills people's low expectations of it haha. I always see people looking very surprised when they see a Z own a muscle car or when they hear the sweet exhaust of the car haha mine sounds like a V8 at warm up XD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FairladyZ40th is offline   Reply With Quote