View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 08:39 AM   #35 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnt350 View Post
I just purchased the 3500 this morning. They are running a special @ 895.00 shipped on the QuickJack site. Hope my wife don't get mad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Make sure you check out the part of this thread that shows how I mounted the pump to the cradle. If you have two people it is not a problem, but if you are trying to this alone, make sure you use some cardboard to shim the pump to help align the mounting holes. That was the only difficult thing about the assembly. Also, make sure you have a couple of quarts of auto transmission fluid and teflon tape on hand.

Let us know how it works out for you!
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote