View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 10:47 AM   #6301 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
There are actually several products on the market that have a color changing effect as they react with dirty wheels and turn a pretty deep red that can resemble blood as well.

( Click to show/hide )
I believe this is Sonax, but Adam's Deep Wheel Cleaner does it also.

Yep I used sonax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
I've got the mid-range Snap-on Air 1/2" drive impact and a Husky 3 hp compressor. The compressor puts out 150 psi at the impact, so there aren't many bolts I can't get loose using that, PB Blaster or some heat.

Not to be a smart ***, but I'm going to presume you are going 'lefty loosey' correct? I would apply some heat via a MAP gas torch and use a breaker bar that is about 3 to 4 feet long. If your breaker is only 2 foot, you don't have as much torque as you would have with a longer bar (longer lever = torque multiplier).

Stuck bolts are frustrating.
I've been fixing cars since I was 16 so yes I was trying to turn it counter clockwise.

I let the liquid wrench sit for 24 hours and I bought an impact gun capable of 700 ft-lbs. Time to break this bitch loose.

I have a 33 gallon compressor capable of 165 psi btw