View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 04:40 PM   #6293 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Probably the lower bolts into the steering knuckle. They are usually 12mm in diameter and torqued tight. Add rust and any impact less than 300 ft/lbs will have an issue...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sx moneypit View Post
250 ft-lbs is lame if it is half inch drive.My Ingersoll Rand has about 1000ft-lbs in reverse.Which strut bolts are you having difficulty with??
It's the ******* 19mm lower control arm bolt. Blasted the bitches with shitloads of liquid wrench and attacking them again tomorrow.
I'm looking at different impact wrenches now. Not sure if I want to get another pneumatic or to get an electronic one for the convenience. Right now I'm eyeing the Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 or the AIRCAT 1150 . Have any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
can u sand the usb connector housing for a more smoother/flat surface?
also the sticker for your radar detector thing...can it be straightened?
Those were quick jobs that took me an hour. Going to do them again later down the line and make them look like they were factory options

Last edited by DeliriousClam; 02-03-2016 at 04:43 PM.